Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Friday, January 16, 2015

Back In The Saddle Again!


It's been a while since I have actively posted but that's about to change.

Like Gene Autry, I'm back in the saddle again! There have been amazing archaeological finds since I last actively posted and I'm excited to write about them. More historical tidbits coming, spooky tomb stories, and more!

At this moment I'm trying to discover if all the addresses I had for my blog followers are still intact. So if you'd like to continue to be a part of this blog, please leave me a comment or email me. Thank you so much. I promise it will be interesting!



Copyright: / 123RF Stock Photo

9 comments:

  1. Well your post showed up on my dashboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to hear more from you : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, thanks for all your support. Miss you!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy about your sale to Barbour. It's overdue and well deserved. I know it's only the first of more to come.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!