Sunday, August 26, 2012

Unplugged

Too much internal and external noise in my mind and life so I'm going unplugged for a while.

For months I've been blogging and reading blogs, doing Pinterest and Goodreads, etc. to work on my author career. Trying to get my name out there, advertise, market, blah, blah, blah.

I think I need to detach myself from the Internet as much as possible for a bit. Need to get outside more. Smell the coffee. Smell the roses. Stop being attached at the hip to the computer.

So long, internet, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Goodreads, Amazon, and all the other myriad sites I travel to nearly every day.

Not sure who even reads this blog actually. And that's OK. I've enjoyed doing it. And I've learned a lot. I'll probably be back.

And now it's time to stop so here I am stopping. This is me stopping.

Good-bye.

1 comment:

  1. Love your commenting on my blog! I hope you continue to read mine, even if you unplug from lots of other things. I just went through this evening and cut out a dozen or so Facebook friends who I wasn't really "friends" with, in an effort to reduce some clutter as well as get rid of some posts from people I don't know personally, and/or really don't care much about. (!) I know, I know, we're supposed to care about EVERYBODY...all at once....

    Back to the writing work, is what I say. Including working with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!