Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Secret Hope Free on Amazon May 6-7

For two days, starting tomorrow May 6, A Secret Hope will be free on Amazon for download to your Kindle.

I have a function at the Benton library today here in Kentucky and I will be giving away free copies of the book to any interested parties there.

So if you'd like a free eBook or know someone who might like to read it, here's your chance.

For those of you reading this who might not know, A Secret Hope is historical fiction set in 5th Century Ireland at the time that St. Patrick brought the Gospel there.

If you like ancient archaeology, there's plenty of that in A Secret Hope. There's also a love story, ancient medicine and lots of action as well.

If you read it be sure to let me know what you liked or didn't like about the story.

You can access the link to the right to go to my amazon page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!