Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Friday, March 16, 2012

The rants, musings & adventures of Dale Yancy: On the eve of St. Patrick's Day, Ireland needs ano...

I've decided to use my husband's blog post today because it is so timely. He has been doing a series on the industrial schools of Ireland and their abuse of the children under their care. It is so eloquent in its description of what the children of Ireland went through that I had to put it on my blog. I agree with him. What Ireland needs now is another Patrick. I hope you read all 3 posts.

The rants, musings & adventures of Dale Yancy: On the eve of St. Patrick's Day, Ireland needs...: What is the saddest, most tragic aspect of the Industrial School abuse of children is this--that it was done under the guise of Christian...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!