Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Last chance to pick up A Secret Hope for 99 cents!

Isn't that a cool pic? It comes from last Chance, Colorado. What a great name for a town. Almost makes me want to write a story set there. Another great town name I've come across is Half Moon. I think I saw it in New York State and it's stuck with me for several years.

Tomorrow February 8 is the last day to pick up an e-copy of A Secret Hope for only 99 cents. The price is going up to $2.99.

A few readers have written to ask when the next book will be out. Music to a writer's ear! The second book in the trilogy, The Fury of Dragons, is written and in the last stages of editing. It continues the tale of Eleri from the first book.

Thanks for the support and encouragement I've received from friends and family. You rock!

2 comments:

  1. Ack! Thanks for the reminder--I went to buy it a few days ago and didn't have my credit card. I'm on my way now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!