Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Secret Hope now available at Amazon!

I am so proud to announce that A Secret Hope is now available at Amazon and Smashwords.com.

Soon it will be available at Barnes & Noble as well. However, if you have a Nook you can purchase an ePub version for Nook from Smashwords that looks great.

My hubby tweaked the cover a bit last night, adding a Kells manuscript illuminated letter "A".

The book will be available for two weeks at 99 cents for all my friends and family. After that the price will go to $2.99.

If you read it and enjoy it I hope you will recommend it to your friends and possibly write a review for Amazon.

Thanks to all my friends and family for your support.

For epub (Nook) and other formats, go to Smashwords

6 comments:

  1. Yay for you! Congratulations!

    I don't have a Kindle, but I'm buying as soon as it's on Nooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, you can get it for your Nook by going to smashwords.com and getting the ePub edition. it looks great on the Nook. The Kindle, not so much, and I'm working on that. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Renee!
    I, too, am embarking on the Epub trail to publishing. I pray your book finds favor and success.
    Patricia PacJac Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Patricia. What is your book about? If I can help you in any way, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee this sounds like a story I would love to read. A story of merrit. I will spread your news to both writers groups I belong to and FB friends! I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!