Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Preview the cover for A Secret Hope!

The lovely and talented Miss Chrissy Page designed the book cover for A Secret Hope, my soon to be published historical novel.

Designing covers for eBooks requires that they look great both full-size and thumbnail size. I think Chrissy achieved the goal and I am thrilled with the result.

Chrissy works as a graphic designer in sunny Florida. She and my daughter Sarah met in college and have been best buds for years now.

Isn't she a talented girl?


And isn't the cover GORGEOUS? 
 



I love it! By the end of the week I hope to have it up on Amazon for Kindle, and soon after that up ready for Barnes & Noble's Nook and the rest of the the e-readers.

Great job, Chrissy!

2 comments:

  1. Shirley MarchowskyJanuary 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM

    The cover is gorgeous! I can't wait to read the book. I can see why you are so excited. Congratulations!
    -Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cover! I can't wait to download A Secret Hope to my Nook!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!