Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Subscriber Button


This is a photo of neurons in a brain. Sometimes I think all my neurons aren't firing the way they should be.

I started this blog in September of 2009. I asked all my friends to be my "followers" as I traversed the long and winding path to publication.

I talked about my blog to people who love history and archaeology as I do.

And all this time I thought that when people signed up to follow my blog, they received an email when I put up a new blog post.

Just recently I discovered that isn't the case. Sheesh.

I spent 2 hours yesterday trying to figure out get a "feed" and how to get a "subscriber" button onto to my blog. And I finally did it, all by myself. (Usually I have to ask my long-suffering husband to help.)

So please, dear readers, check out the new subscribe button on the upper left side of the page. And take pity on my poor exhausted neurons.

4 comments:

  1. Blessings on your neurons. Who would think they'd be blue?

    I'm impressed with the 'subscriber' button. Congratulations. Give those neurons a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right, Renee! I am officially subscribed now! I love the photo of the neurons, who took it for you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger - I get most of my photos on www.flickr.com, where people all over the world post their photos and they are free for the using. No copyright issues.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!