Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Links

For my more recent readers, today I have listed some of the websites I visited when writing my 1st manuscript, Ciara's Tale. The setting is ancient Ireland and the story features some of the famous Neolithic tombs and sacred sites.

The Perils of Publishing site belongs to Kelly Mortimer, the agent who hosted the writing conference in California that I recently attended. Kelly Mortimer is going to be my agent. She hasn't signed me yet but she will. Anyone interested in writing will find a wealth of information there.

Pictured above is the magical forest of Kilkenney in Ireland.

Check these sites out and let me know what you think. I like to get feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!