Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vampires and kittycats!

This is a total switch from the things I usually write about but I wanted to put a plug in for Ray Rhamey's new book The Vampire Kitty-cat Chronicles.

Ray did a full edit of my first novel, Ciara's Tale, back in 2005, and he was a huge help to a writer just starting to learn the craft.

The Vampire Kitty-cat Chronicles is the story of Patch, a calico tomcat, who gets turned into a vampire and has some hilarious adventures. If you love cats, you're sure to love this tale.

You can go to Ray's site: www.vampirekittycat.com and read some of the story, listen to a podcast, and order the book or e-book. Post a photo of your kitty and share some cat stories, too.

And just to be on the safe side, keep your cats in at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!