Hadrian's Wall

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's Wall at sunset

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hosea 5:10

"The Princes of Judah are like those who remove a landmark; I will pour out My wrath on them like water..."

When I researched commentaries on this verse, it seems to say that His wrath is directed toward the princes or the rulers who have changed the ancient traditions or boundaries.

And I think of our country and our President who seems intent on doing that very thing - removing the traditions of our Founding Fathers and the Constitution of the United States.

Slowly America is being consumed by its vices and greed, forgetting the Lord, and turning to other gods.

What can I do about this?

I need to pray for the President and the lawmakers and judges for a return to the Lord who made this country great.

Only He can save us.

Send Your Holy Spirit, breathe new life and repentance over America, that we would turn away from other gods and seek You while You still may be found.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I promise to write back!